It is very early in the season and we find ourselves having to remind some parents about adherence to the Maldon RFC code of conduct that you signed up to when registering your children....
COACHES,PLAYERS & SPECTATORS REPRESENT THE CLUB & MUST BEHAVE IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER
It is essential that members realise they represent the Club at all times. Behavior as coaches, players or spectators must reflect the philosophy of the Club & the RFU towards Rugby.
It must be accepted without qualification that:-
SUPPORTERS ARE PART OF THE CLUB
- They must not talk back to the referee and must accept all decisions as final.
- They will control their language.
- They will treat the opposition with respect and tunnel them off the pitch.
- Leave the game on the pitch and socialise with opponents post-match.
- If you are substitutes, remain off the pitch unless delivering water. Do not crowd the touchline. If you wish to warm up, do it at the end of the pitch and ensure balls remain off the playing field.
- Respect any official or opposition player or coach.
- Positively encourage players to act in an appropriate manner.
- Control your language.
- Never enter the field of play, officials deal with incidents.
COACHES ARE AMBASSADORS OF THE CLUB
You should know what is expected & encourage the correct attitude.
PLAYERS, PARENTS & SPECTATORS MUST OBSERVE ALL THE ABOVE AT ALL TIMES
And a further reminder > My Magic Kit